Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Home sweet home away from home.

I realized today that I've been coming to Park City and Deer Valley for nine years now. It completely blew my mind. I'm not sure why. I guess because we joined in on the group we go with a little late, they had been coming up here for years before, and so it just doesn't seem like we've all been coming together that long. Almost ten years! I mean that's just crazy. Growing up happens so fast. And no wonder everything here is so familiar. I probably know this place second best to home.

Nashville was rainy and gross when we left early morning yesterday.

Flying in to this was quite the change. A wonderful change.

This trip always refreshes me. I'm so excited to be here and soak in the beautiful mountains. And the snow! Oh, the snow. I just love being out in it and then at the end of the night cozying up and enjoying the company of some wonderful people that I only get to see this once a year. It's going to be a good weekend. I'm all smiles over here. I hope you are too, wherever you may be!

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }