Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter + Fashion= ♥

I'm really finding a new found love for fashion, but I just have to admit that I get so much more excited about it in winter. I love layering and chunky scarves and grandma sweaters. Knee high socks and leggings and boots. Ahh I just get happy thinking about it. I also really have the desire to know more. Just about specific designers and being more aware of the industry. Not necessarily for any other reason but my own curiosity.

I've seen a lot of the southwestern and nordic looking prints this season. Some are just not doing it for me, but I'm really feeling this outfit.

Ahh. Big bags and big scarves. Double weakness.

This is fantastic. If anyone knows who makes this, please let me know! I mean, Darth Vader bling? What could be better.

Oversized sweater? Check.

Okay. A? Love me some circle scarves. B? Is her hair rockin, or what? I love it!

What's your favorite thing about winter fashion?
Or are you anti winter all around?
❤love.

Ps. Stay tuned for links to some really awesome and free holiday downloads!

1 comment:

  1. I may hate winter but I love me some winter fashion!! I love layering, gloves, HATS, and boots!! :) and I agree her hair is rocking!

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }