Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Rainy day lovin'.

Days when I wake up and realize it's raining before my eyes even open are my favorite. Well. That's a lie. Waking up to thunder rumbles would trump that. But I've been a smiley and productive mess ever since hopping up to look out the window this morning. I say mess because I usually craft a to-do list a mile long, all the while dreaming up ten new life goals that I should probably start on... right now. Not to say that the distractive thoughts matter much because I usually multitask life-brainstorming while real-life working pretty well. It seems so wrong that dreariness gets me motivated but somehow that's just how it works out in my head. If I ever figure it out, I'll be sure to share the secret. Pretty to-do lists help. But that's all I got for now.

Also, on days like this, my kitchen is a dangerous thing. I say dangerous because if I let my productive energies be focused on it, I'll end up researching recipes and cooking a four course meal for an army that doesn't exist. If I don't have time for that, then I just can't let my brain go there. Instead I end up spastically having a slice of peach pie and a sugar free Rockstar for lunch. I know, I know. I can feel the judgey eyes. Well, a mix of judgey eyes and the girl going, "Cupcake and Red Bull lunch over here, woot woot!" So anywayyyy. I'll get back to satisfyingly marking off my to-do's with red sharpie, but in the mean time, does anyone else out there love a good rainy day?



No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }