Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Under the weather.

I apologize for my small absence. I haven't been feeling well and declined fairly rapidly. Today I went to the doctor and found out that I do indeed have the flu. So I may be gone from blogging a little longer as I try to just rest up and drink fluids and take vitamins as much as possible. It's actually midterm week which was just a horrific time for me to get sick, and I was trying to just push through and accomplish everything even in miserable circumstance, but the doctor told me I could go into pneumonia very easily. I'm supposed to go back immediately if my chest gets to feeling any heavier or I get any worse so they can do a chest x-ray. I just can't risk that. So alas, I admit defeat. Hope you all stay healthy and well!

What seems to help you feel better when you're really sick?

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }