Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fat Straw

So I know I'm a little late getting into the bubble tea fad... but I just love it! I'm just fascinated by how different the texture of the pearls are. It's pretty weird but it seriously makes me happy. It's so fun to drink! There's a bubble tea place off of Wedgewood Ave in Nashville. It's actually on Villa Place in this really cute strip of shops. It's called Fat Straw and has a fun vibe. I used to always get the original black milk tea, but I ventured out a little bit the other day and got a Thai Mocha. BEST decision. SO good. It's definitely something I'm going to be hooked on. If you are ever in Nashville, check it out! It's a fun alternative to the normal coffee date for sure.

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }