Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

55 South and such.

So last night my friends Lauren and Kayla and I tossed school work to the wind and decided to go out in downtown Franklin. We tried this new(ish) place called 55 South and really enjoyed it! We just went for some drinks and chips and salsa. I'm going to have to recommend the Delta Sunset and the French Quarter. Both were great. And the chips were homemade and fantastic! Anyway, we sat at a bar that's along the front window and had a great time talking and people watching while we drank and munched a little. I'm a huge fan of people watching. Needless to say, that window seat has my name on it! I will definitely be going back. It was a fun time.


Have you been anywhere new that you enjoyed lately?
❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }