Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quiche!

The weather is fantastic outside, and for some reason that makes me want to bake more. I seem to cook a lot more often in the fall. It just seems like part of the season. Today I decided to make a quiche so I could have something good to take for lunch this week.

My ingredients! Honestly I just made this one up. I used six eggs, a container of crumbled goat cheese, one kielbasa sausage diced, and one pack of frozen spinach thawed. Plus some salt and pepper. I mixed it all up in a bowl and then just poured it into a premade crust. You want to bake it until the center isn't jiggly. I put mine in at 350° for about 30 min. Pretty easy but very delicious! I love how versatile quiches are. You can pretty much put whatever you want in. Here's the finished product. It smells amazing, hopefully will taste that way too!

Does fall put you in a baking mood? Do you have any easy go-to things you like to make?

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }