Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year... with the flu.

So unfortunately I was diagnosed with the flu on New Year's Eve. I was so bummed I could have cried, because NYE is seriously one of my favorite holidays. I still saw some friends and I LOVED that the new year came in with a thunderstorm, but I am just itching to feel better. Thankfully, I know some really great people who are going to throw me a re-new year's eve party. With the countdown and everythingggg. So I'm excited for that. But in the mean time... this is just miserable.

I'll leave you guys with something currently cheering me up. My friend Ckate got me a chocolate frog for Christmas! Ahhh my Harry Potter dorkdom is showing. I don't care. I find no shame in waving my Harry Potter freak flag. And I am stoked. It even came with a wizard card!


I hope you all had a happy and healthy New Year's! I'm really excited about this year. The last was really fantastic and some really amazing things happen despite some of the lows. 2011 is going to be full of big decisions and life changes and some scary but wonderful things. I'm ready to plan big changes and get myself organized! A cliche starting-a-new-year post is probably soon to follow. But I'm serious this time about my resolutions. No, like for real. They're happening. Even though I say that every year... this is different. (Even though I probably say that every year too? Oops.)

❤love.

1 comment:

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }