Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby pies in jars. What!?

Yeah. That's right. I made baby pies. Baked in jars.

I had seen cupcakes baked in jars before, but cupcakes are everywhere. And besides. My true love is pie. I mean, seriously? What's better than pie. You can make them sweet. Savory. Tart. Whatever your heart desires. So I kind of just decided to fly by the seat of my pants here and make some jar pie. Even made up the recipes! Which is my favorite thing to do. It's so much more satisfying. And why not up the risk factor? I mean, let's go all out.

First couple started...

Ready for the oven!

Mmm. Hot out of the oven and smelling so good.

Lucky for me they turned out fantastic! I was so excited and will definitely be doing it again. I'm totally psyched up about creating new recipes too. I made three varieties this go around and the best was definitely Secrets in the Dark Pie. Yeah. I named it that. Psh. Pies are better with awkward names. Everybody knows that. Or I decided that, but either way.

Mmm. I really just want pie now...
And if I did my job... so do you, my friend. So do you.
❤love.

1 comment:

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }