Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Like a train on a track.

Today was a good day! The best of my weekend I think. I found my dance shoes and pushed aside the kitchen table, took advantage of my new hardwood floors and let my muscle memory take over a little. It felt so good, I think it's something I need to do more often. Then I filled up my big coffee mug from Turkey (Oh Istanbul, I miss you.) and got to work on some school projects before being whisked away willingly for some distractions by Katie. We went on a little Victoria's Secret adventure and out for some dinner. I've ended the night with phone conversations and a homework slumber party at Katie and Kayla's apartment which is set to continue until morning! I feel good about a lot of things right now and my heart feels full. Full but nervous... I always feel anxious when things are good.


Happiness, it hurt like a train on a track.
Coming towards her, stuck still, no turning back.
She hid around corners and she hid under beds.
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled.


Addicted to this song! It makes my heart soar. Florence is my homegirl.
❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }