Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm the one holding on to winter.

It has a hard time leaving every year because, you see, we have this brilliant love affair.

I'm sorry. I know. You hate it. I can't help it. We have separation anxiety. You're ready for spring, and I understand. Don't worry. We had a talk. And winter really is on it's way out the door. So I've decided to go, too. I mean. One last rendezvous can't hurt, right? One last hurrah before next year.

Airport at 5 am. Park City in T-minus 20 hours. Oh, I just can't wait.


❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }