Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I know Victoria's secret.

Okay. Not really.

But I had a great find that I am in love with right now.
These shirts are in their 'basic essentials' section where you can choose any two for $24. I just happened to get two of the same because I knew I would live in them, but their v-necks are awesome too. These are longer, tunic shirts that slip off the shoulders just a little. And they are SO comfy. Great for layering but they'll also be perfect for when the weather gets nicer. Currently I'm wearing my green one (not pictured)... it's a great color. Slightly on the neon side, it makes me look tan. Which I am never opposed to since most the time I more closely resemble a vampire. Skin pigment wise, that is.

You can find them here if you want to check them out!

Have you had any great clothes finds lately?
❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }