Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Unvampirization.

It's what I call the process in which I get to introduce sleep back into my routine. And it is GLORIOUS. I slept for 17 hours last night. That's inhuman as well. Apparently I just alternate from inhuman extremes. Oh well.

So tonight some girls are coming over for a nice relaxing movie night now that we're all done with the semester! Ah, it feels so good to breathe. To actually have free time. I've been ACHING to Christmas craft. I know how super dorky that is but I just can't help it. Every time I've had to go into Joann's or Hobby Lobby for project supplies I've had to shield my eyes and practically run to the register. There's just too much goodness spewing out of the aisles. So all of this to say, you should be on the lookout for some photos of crafty delightfulness coming your way! I'll have to be careful and not reveal any Christmas presents though...

❤ love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }