Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow mustache.

Hallelujah, it's snowing. I can't even explain to you how much I love this. I spent the day in my pajamas playing mario kart and drinking Bailey's and coffee while alternately taking Cricket out to play in the snow. This was her first snow! She LOVES it. She's the cutest thing. I rescued her in August and she is just this scruffy little mutt that is so smart and so sweet. She's such a good dog, especially for still being puppy.

Cricket and her snow mustache

I have big crafty ideas right now and am pretty set on rearranging my room. So hopefully I will have that to share with you soon. Can I also just say, that it's so amazing to have friends who haven't lost their sense of wonder and fun. Who says you can't enjoy slumber parties and twinkle forts for as long as you live? I plan on it.

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }