Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

I had a great Father's day with my family. First up, I ate breakfast at my Mimi and Papa's with my mom. It was absolutely delicious. Eggs, bacon, and biscuits with apricot marmalade. Plus tons of fresh fruit. I love the way breakfast makes a house smell when it's cooking. And besides that, seriously, these two people are my absolute favorite. They're my rock.

Afterwards I went out with my sister and bought poster board. We made a big welcome home sign for my dad like we always did when we were little. Then we went and picked him up from the airport! He's been gone to Taiwan and Vietnam on business and made sure he flew back in for his special day. The three of us just hung out and went to dinner. It was nice!

Hope all of you dads out there enjoyed your day!

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }