Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grecian Ruins and Turkish Delight.

For ten days I was on a boat, starting in Athens, heading over to Istanbul, and then making my way through the Greek Islands with a Turkish one thrown in too. It was such an amazing experience and I had so much fun with some of my very favorite people. The food was fantastic, the places were so drenched in history, and I could barely be pried away to leave.






For now I can't share anymore photos... I was doing an independent photography course while on the trip and so I have lots of editing and figuring out to do in terms of what I'm turning in and what my projects consist of. Hopefully soon I'll share some really amazing ones with you all! Also, know that I'm back in the blogging world! I promise I'll be around more. Thanks for staying with me.

❤love.

1 comment:

  1. i cannot wait to see all of the photos and hear so much more! :D miss you, lady!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }