Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's wander.

Yesterday evening I saw a hot air balloon. So beautiful. Just floating through blue skies, green grass below. I snapped this picture with my phone and added some. My wanderlust is so bad right now. I just want to pick up and move some place full of strangers. Unexplored shops and alleys, secret thinking spots waiting to be found. Search out good coffee and people watch. I feel like it would be a breath of fresh air to be somewhere and have no strings attached to anything or anyone. Just free to be myself. Find myself a little more.


If you could get lost for awhile, where would you wander to?

❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }