Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

My June loves.

I've spent the past several days spending some time with good friends. I had lunch with my friend Hannah on Friday and we talked out things that have been bothering both of us. It's nice to just get things out. Some things left spinning on their own through your head can just get worse and make you a wreck. Then on Saturday night I went out for some Mexican with Jordan and Kayla. Girl talk and margaritas, yes please! Then we went back to Jordan's place where my friend Anna joined and had a great time reliving old memories and making new plans. I feel renewed and ready to spend this week getting organized and dare I say... painting rooms?

Anyway, I thought I'd share some things that I'm absolutely in love with right now.

greek cheese pies. to. die. for.
shirt dresses. like this one from american apparel.
this book. her courage to regain her love of life is inspiring.
not this particular brand, but SO good. love it iced.
What have you been in love with lately? Please share!
❤love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: none !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }